She really hasn't got her facts right
https://www.change.org/p/royal-mail-roy ... vgZJ8qaFsI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In what way hasn't she got her facts right?da'bunny wrote:Anyone else seen this![]()
She really hasn't got her facts right![]()
https://www.change.org/p/royal-mail-roy ... vgZJ8qaFsI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not all true but to be fair a lot of it is true.da'bunny wrote:Anyone else seen this![]()
She really hasn't got her facts right![]()
https://www.change.org/p/royal-mail-roy ... vgZJ8qaFsI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well done.Good luck in your new job when u find it.Busterbear wrote:All true as far as I can see . I’ve signed it
Well i dont know about your office but ours has done the following...Woody Guthrie wrote:da'bunny wrote: In what way hasn't she got her facts right?
You could have left it at that.Well i dont know about your office....
Where did you get your gloves and hand sanitiser from ? None available at my office and We we ran out of hand towels today . Sounds like your office is in the minority if you read all the posts on this site . Where’s your office , The outer Hebrides ?scoobydo79 wrote:The above ^^.Today I’ve delivered bloody everything from Easter eggs(FFS!!) to “special car polish” .Didnt see the recipient bleating about how I’m delivering a deadly virus. Used my gloves, hand cleanser and safe distances. Don’t understand why any one working for RM needs to sign a petition...speak up in your office or see rep