well this is helping with warm weather , every one in gardens. ok leave near front gate but still they all start chatting to you ffs.
all we gonna do is pass it round everyone
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
-
nuns
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
-
DGH
- Posts: 710
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 18:04
- Gender: Male
- Location: Neither here nor there
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
Just stay a decent distance away from them. It's possible to talk normally at a distance of more than 2m.nuns wrote:well this is helping with warm weather , every one in gardens. ok leave near front gate but still they all start chatting to you ffs.
all we gonna do is pass it round everyone
-
mjd24
- Posts: 1409
- Joined: 11 May 2008, 18:48
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.
-
hero22
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
mjd24 wrote:If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.
been doing that too.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
Anyone still try neighbors? I've stopped, even to the regular ones who take for one another. I don't think it's appropriate but have not heard anything official from RM on this matter.hero22 wrote:mjd24 wrote:If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.
been doing that too.
-
postmandick
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 19:35
- Gender: Male
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
I had a customer who wanted me to hand her the 3 parcels .... i refused and put them down on her footpath ...... she had a melt down ... silly cow ....... i feel a complaint is in the pipeline ..... told my DIM who said ...... stupid cow
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
i never do anyway.rambo1 wrote:Anyone still try neighbors? I've stopped, even to the regular ones who take for one another. I don't think it's appropriate but have not heard anything official from RM on this matter.hero22 wrote:mjd24 wrote:If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.
been doing that too.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
Shouldn’t be trying neighbours currently.rambo1 wrote:Anyone still try neighbors? I've stopped, even to the regular ones who take for one another. I don't think it's appropriate but have not heard anything official from RM on this matter.hero22 wrote:mjd24 wrote:If I approach a house and people are in the garden or open the front door, i just walk away and theyll get their mail tomorrow.
been doing that too.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
I had few of those the past few days, plus neighbours offering to take parcels in, mostly elderly...postmandick wrote:I had a customer who wanted me to hand her the 3 parcels .... i refused and put them down on her footpath ...... she had a melt down ... silly cow ....... i feel a complaint is in the pipeline ..... told my DIM who said ...... stupid cow
I told them we have to keep our distance and no parcels left with neighbours as the risks are too high, I got the looks, I`m the big bad wolf...
Lots of people don`t realise the gravity of the situation yet...
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
With their dogs out.nuns wrote:well this is helping with warm weather , every one in gardens.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
bmccoll
- Posts: 190
- Joined: 21 Sep 2015, 22:19
- Gender: Male
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
I now don't try neighbours, they are all "self isolating". I take it they don't talk to their neighbours now.rambo1 wrote: Anyone still try neighbors? I've stopped, even to the regular ones who take for one another. I don't think it's appropriate but have not heard anything official from RM on this matter.
-
yubin282
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
EVERYBODY SITTING IN GARDENS warm weather
I have an old folks home on my round each with individual delivery points. Went there yesterday theres about 10 of them all sitting in community room. CRAZY.