ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay query.. Sun overtime w/c??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Pay query.. Sun overtime w/c??

Post by wacko74 »

Had this on my payslip this week ... Sun overtime W/C 0.45 -£10.45

So I've been DEDUCTED £10.45 for 45 mins of sunday overtime that I've never done?!?

Anyone got any idea what this is about?
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Pay query.. Sun overtime w/c??

Post by daveyeff »

wacko74 wrote:Had this on my payslip this week ... Sun overtime W/C 0.45 -£10.45

So I've been DEDUCTED £10.45 for 45 mins of sunday overtime that I've never done?!?

Anyone got any idea what this is about?
probs paid to you in error for someone else then realised the error so deducted it. as long as they haven't deducted it from your normal pay.