ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
-
Williagea
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 21:36
- Gender: Female
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody had the entry details from this months courier for the stamp giveaway? I meant to enter for my son as he is autistic and loves collecting stamps but i threw it away because i forgot about it!
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
Here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Williagea
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 21:36
- Gender: Female
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
Perfect! Thank you!ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
My pleasure, hardest part was avoiding reading any of the articles whilst I took the photo !Williagea wrote:Perfect! Thank you!ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
-
Williagea
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 21:36
- Gender: Female
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
Haha i know! I only ever flick through them to look for the competitions, it a waste of paper if you ask me!ted_e_bear wrote:My pleasure, hardest part was avoiding reading any of the articles whilst I took the photo !Williagea wrote:Perfect! Thank you!ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
On a related note it always amuses me how staff drop themselves in it in the courier. In this months edition saying he had a bunch of flowers with the wrong address on it, but luckily he knew the name and got them to the right person - so basically he didn’t deliver as addressed!Williagea wrote:Haha i know! I only ever flick through them to look for the competitions, it a waste of paper if you ask me!ted_e_bear wrote:My pleasure, hardest part was avoiding reading any of the articles whilst I took the photo !Williagea wrote:Perfect! Thank you!ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
There’s also another postie going on about the age ID and how they usually only have to wait a few mins for them to find ID - again I thought we only had 2mins at an address otherwise it’s a P739 job.
Anyway good luck with the stamps :-)
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
Kill the Courier off
-
Ali831
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
- Gender: Female
Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?
I love the courier it comes in handy screwing up pages and stuffing my constantly wet footwear with them to help dry them out lol