ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Williagea
Posts: 23
Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 21:36
Gender: Female

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by Williagea »

Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody had the entry details from this months courier for the stamp giveaway? I meant to enter for my son as he is autistic and loves collecting stamps but i threw it away because i forgot about it!
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by ted_e_bear »

Here it is
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Williagea
Posts: 23
Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 21:36
Gender: Female

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by Williagea »

ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
Perfect! Thank you!
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by ted_e_bear »

Williagea wrote:
ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
Perfect! Thank you!
My pleasure, hardest part was avoiding reading any of the articles whilst I took the photo !
Williagea
Posts: 23
Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 21:36
Gender: Female

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by Williagea »

ted_e_bear wrote:
Williagea wrote:
ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
Perfect! Thank you!
My pleasure, hardest part was avoiding reading any of the articles whilst I took the photo !
Haha i know! I only ever flick through them to look for the competitions, it a waste of paper if you ask me!
HTPostman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1505
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
Gender: Male

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by HTPostman »

Williagea wrote:
ted_e_bear wrote:
Williagea wrote:
ted_e_bear wrote:Here it is
Perfect! Thank you!
My pleasure, hardest part was avoiding reading any of the articles whilst I took the photo !
Haha i know! I only ever flick through them to look for the competitions, it a waste of paper if you ask me!
On a related note it always amuses me how staff drop themselves in it in the courier. In this months edition saying he had a bunch of flowers with the wrong address on it, but luckily he knew the name and got them to the right person - so basically he didn’t deliver as addressed!

There’s also another postie going on about the age ID and how they usually only have to wait a few mins for them to find ID - again I thought we only had 2mins at an address otherwise it’s a P739 job.

Anyway good luck with the stamps :-)
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.

526
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by redneck »

Kill the Courier off
Ali831
Posts: 268
Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Gender: Female

Anybody have the information for the stamp giveaway in the courier?

Post by Ali831 »

I love the courier it comes in handy screwing up pages and stuffing my constantly wet footwear with them to help dry them out lol