ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Postman song

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
EllaBonella
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Feb 2020, 09:24
Gender: Female

Postman song

Post by EllaBonella »

Wow, hi everyone I'm a Posty and I've just signed in for the first time and for my topic subject I had the suggestion of 'postman song' which is creepy because that's absolutely correct!! So Rico this might be a great PR opportunity for the company and uplift our morale as I've come up with a postman 'rap' which I believe could go viral and put the old 'Postman Pat' song/image into retirement, especially as its now being used to 'mock' posties. What do you think?
yubin282
Posts: 993
Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
Gender: Male

Postman song

Post by yubin282 »

EllaBonella wrote:Wow, hi everyone I'm a Posty and I've just signed in for the first time and for my topic subject I had the suggestion of 'postman song' which is creepy because that's absolutely correct!! So Rico this might be a great PR opportunity for the company and uplift our morale as I've come up with a postman 'rap' which I believe could go viral and put the old 'Postman Pat' song/image into retirement, especially as its now being used to 'mock' posties. What do you think?
anything to break the mundane banter
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Postman song

Post by daveyeff »

''av you gotta loight boy,,,av you gotta loight? :Very Happy
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3221
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Postman song

Post by Acca Dacca »

MC Closure
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
EllaBonella
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Feb 2020, 09:24
Gender: Female

Postman song

Post by EllaBonella »

av u got a loight boy... :Applause :Applause
mc closure :crazy: :dance i like it.

yep anything to stop the moaning oops i meant concern. it wont change a thing so we may as well get some daily laughter therapy. :nana :nana
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Postman song

Post by ted_e_bear »

I was thinking more along the lines of
"The great royal mail swindle"
DGH
Posts: 710
Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 18:04
Gender: Male
Location: Neither here nor there

Postman song

Post by DGH »

When you walk through the storm
With a f****d PDA
And a bag full of signed-for tracked

And behind every door
There's a snarling dog
And only an hour until dark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your coat be soaked right through

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
That you'll never lapse again
You'll never lapse again
EllaBonella
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Feb 2020, 09:24
Gender: Female

Postman song

Post by EllaBonella »

:Applause :Applause :Applause That's so real but sad :crazy: :Very Happy
ssdd
Posts: 2053
Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
Gender: Male

Postman song

Post by ssdd »

Come on then Ella...are you gonna let us hear this rap of yours?
EllaBonella
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Feb 2020, 09:24
Gender: Female

Postie Rap /song

Post by EllaBonella »

Its almost ready... i promise... just watch this space. :dance :Boo hoo! :crazy: