Pretty sure I saw a post a while back that explained how to go about getting special editions etc at a discount but now I can't find the post :(
Can anyone let me have the details again?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Discount for collectable stamps etc
-
smartecosse
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 29 Jan 2019, 18:01
- Gender: Male
-
afcdibby
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Discount for collectable stamps etc
RMSAVE15 is the code you use.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Discount for collectable stamps etc
I used to collect stamps years ago. Back then a presentation pack was about two & a half quid but now I think they are about fifteen quid. Shows how much postage has gone up in a relatively short period.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.