ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Been off sick for a few weeks
-
Lawrencepa2014
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 14:03
- Gender: Male
Been off sick for a few weeks
I have bipolar and I told them before getting signed. Off for 3 weeks. I was absent on 2 occasions in my probation which got me a stage 1. The Saturday before my relapse I started showing signs so I took the day off then felt bit better so went back in but on the Wednesday o crashed again. I didn’t get any sleep and I got a sick note for 3 weeks with my diagnosis on it . I’m just wondering if this will mean I’ll get a stage 2 now? And what you advise I do when I go back in?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Been off sick for a few weeks
Your condition may be covered under the Equality Act in which case any absences attributed to it should not be counted under the attendance procedure.
Ask for an occupational health assessment and ask your GP for advice.
Ask for an occupational health assessment and ask your GP for advice.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.