ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
-
dodgyinlaws
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 28 Jan 2011, 21:19
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
How often in a twelve month period can you claim reimbursement for using your own footwear
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
I used to claim 3 or 4 times a year but they stopped my claims about a year ago because my shoes aren't up to an ISO standard.dodgyinlaws wrote:How often in a twelve month period can you claim reimbursement for using your own footwear
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Usually 2 to 3 timesdodgyinlaws wrote:How often in a twelve month period can you claim reimbursement for using your own footwear
-
streets97
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 13 Oct 2010, 21:43
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Twice, but why when they are supplied free.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1532
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Not if you have Plantar Fasciitis.streets97 wrote:Twice, but why when they are supplied free.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Seriously??streets97 wrote:Twice, but why when they are supplied free.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
-
261184
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 16 Nov 2017, 19:05
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
I recently asked for money for a new pair of shoes 12 months after buying my current pair.They asked me for a Dr’s note which I got(due to Plantar Fasciitis & Bunions) I previously just bought my own but because they insisted on a note I thought they can pay now.Anyhow I was told I’d have to exhaust all RM trainers before they would pay me!! Back to square one...I’m not walking round for 9/10 miles a day crushing my toes exhausting all of their trainers,so back to buying my own again,but woe betide they have a go at me about not wearing RM shoes
-
streets97
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 13 Oct 2010, 21:43
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Deadly serious been with RM for 25 years and I've never had a problem with any of their footwear. Although I thought the Dr Martens were the best.aiden01 wrote:Seriously??streets97 wrote:Twice, but why when they are supplied free.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Well i can only quote my own doctor and 2 different podiatrists who all agree rm footwear is garbage.. an i can only agree with them hence why rm pay me up to £34 for buying my own comfortable footwear.streets97 wrote:Deadly serious been with RM for 25 years and I've never had a problem with any of their footwear. Although I thought the Dr Martens were the best.aiden01 wrote:Seriously??streets97 wrote:Twice, but why when they are supplied free.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Consider yourself very lucky, most of us are always in pain from RM crap shoes or buying our own, like I do.streets97 wrote:Deadly serious been with RM for 25 years and I've never had a problem with any of their footwear. Although I thought the Dr Martens were the best.aiden01 wrote:Seriously??streets97 wrote:Twice, but why when they are supplied free.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Hope you you claim from rm janet brum every little helps.Janet Brum wrote:Consider yourself very lucky, most of us are always in pain from RM crap shoes or buying our own, like I do.streets97 wrote:Deadly serious been with RM for 25 years and I've never had a problem with any of their footwear. Although I thought the Dr Martens were the best.aiden01 wrote:Seriously??streets97 wrote:Twice, but why when they are supplied free.
Always baffles me this, once they are broken in they are ok.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Of course I do, twice a year, backed by my Gp`s note :)
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
USING OWN FOOTWEAR
Janet Brum wrote:Of course I do, twice a year, backed by my Gp`s note :)