ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year's survey online
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year's survey online
This year, our Employee Engagement Survey is moving online and will be delivered in partnership with our new survey provider, Qualtrics.
Press play to hear from our chief HR officer, Sally Ashford.
The survey will be easy to access and completely confidential. Colleagues will be able to complete it on their own device and anywhere, either on site or outside of work.
We will also get the results much faster than with paper surveys, so there will be more time to spend acting on the results.
Our survey will go live in mid-March. Look out for more information nearer the time on how to access it.
Have you been taking action?
We’re looking for teams who have been acting on feedback from last year’s Employee Engagement Survey and making changes in their workplace. If you’re happy to share your story, please email groupcommunications@royalmail.com.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
Seriously? What kind of response do they think they will get after the last few months?
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3289
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
they can f**k right off
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
At least i wont be forced to complete it this year
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
I'll be completing it. Got quite a few things I'd like to say.leolion855 wrote:At least i wont be forced to complete it this year
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
You do realize they really dont care?Rumple wrote:I'll be completing it. Got quite a few things I'd like to say.leolion855 wrote:At least i wont be forced to complete it this year
-
oypostie
- Posts: 917
- Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 13:39
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
But you never act on the resultsWe will also get the results much faster than with paper surveys, so there will be more time to spend acting on the results.
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
I imagine the important questions won't feature ... and they are :
1. What are your thoughts and feelings about those at the top and the direction they are setting for the business ?
2. How do you feel the Board are performing ?
3. What are the main contributing factors for the decline in share price ?
I'd also like a box where I could comment and leave some thoughts and suggestions ?
1. What are your thoughts and feelings about those at the top and the direction they are setting for the business ?
2. How do you feel the Board are performing ?
3. What are the main contributing factors for the decline in share price ?
I'd also like a box where I could comment and leave some thoughts and suggestions ?
-
themailman
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 21:05
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
The only way it can be truly anonymous online is if they give everyone an access code to gain access to the website.
Pick your access code from a hat?
Pick your access code from a hat?
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
They do care, they've been pretending that the number of people who complete the survey shows how engaged we are for years despite the fact that it's pretty much compulsory so ultimately meaningless.leolion855 wrote:You do realize they really dont care?Rumple wrote:I'll be completing it. Got quite a few things I'd like to say.leolion855 wrote:At least i wont be forced to complete it this year
I expect the number of completed surveys will take a nosedive if it's not shoved under our noses so they could be in for a nasty shock.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
Should We all not put anything at all on the survey? I should imagine no response is the best tactic rather than a rant?
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
I will pass on that one thanks , 
-
Marshamp11
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 16:38
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
I never have filled one in. Just seal it into the envelope, send it off. Job done.scoobydo79 wrote:Should We all not put anything at all on the survey? I should imagine no response is the best tactic rather than a rant?
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
Can I take a video of myself filling it in online and post it on social media? 
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : 2020 Employee Survey : All colleagues can complete this year’s survey online
Predicting there will not be an any comments box on the survey and questions will be loaded to avoid bad results.
Likely to be a record decrease in the number of surveys filled in. I have always been in favour of filling in the survey but Rico and his Scottish rejects have pushed us too far now.
Likely to be a record decrease in the number of surveys filled in. I have always been in favour of filling in the survey but Rico and his Scottish rejects have pushed us too far now.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.