ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My bundle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Olive0852
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 11:20
Gender: Female

My bundle

Post by Olive0852 »

Hi

When I started I thought I'd be clever and get a phone through my bundle not actually working out its not even that good a deal haha.

I've smashed the screen ooops but does anybody know if there is insurance included and if so a number who I call? Has anybody claimed on insurance how simple is it? (Guessing not very haha)

Thank u!
streets97
Posts: 92
Joined: 13 Oct 2010, 21:43
Gender: Male

My bundle

Post by streets97 »

It's insured, it's quite easy I have used these for 3 phones over the years.I needed to get 1 fixed about 4 times during the period, all details should be on the invoice that came with the phone, you just do it all online they organise the courier to pick it up. If not try and give them a ring. I don't know the number though
Olive0852
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 11:20
Gender: Female

My bundle

Post by Olive0852 »

Thanks for getting back to me! If anybody has the number that would be amazing. I am not the best with paperwork