ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
The online shopping mindset has changed dramatically in recent years with customers now expecting to receive their purchases as quickly as possible.
Next Day delivery is a growing area of our market with more and more people expecting to receive their items just one day after ordering.
Hear Mike Pitt, eBay director of shipping and logistics, talk about delivery trends for 2020 and how he expects customers to continue to expect to have faster deliveries available as an option.
‘I don’t think everything will move to Next Day delivery,’ he said. ‘But I think consumers are demanding more and more and this will continue to grow.
‘They want to be able to have the option of Next Day delivery and potentially pay a little bit more for it, while also having the other options available to them as well.’
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
How apt...."It's a puuuuppet!" 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
richietns
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 18:09
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
Another way of saying we have to beat the rivals they weren't botherd when rm was a monopoly.
-
yubin282
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
"customers now expecting to receive their purchases as quickly as possible"
The same customers that wait 6 weeks for their chinese packets to arrive.
The same customers that wait 6 weeks for their chinese packets to arrive.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
I "Want" to be millionaire .... But sometimes you can't have what you want. Perhaps the whole Business should stop pandering to the needs of the Entitled, and give them some realistic expectations in life? I had a packet for my Daughter delivered at Late o'clock on Sunday Night by "Dirty Van Man", I thought Bugger that for a Game of Posties .... I certainly wouldn't want to be out at that time.
Unless it's something URGENT like Medication, or Pasports/Tickets, I can never see how people can't afford to wait a few days for their E-Bay Rubbish.
Unless it's something URGENT like Medication, or Pasports/Tickets, I can never see how people can't afford to wait a few days for their E-Bay Rubbish.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
yubin282
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 25 Jul 2014, 19:18
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
Well said, i want never gets.Dorset Plodder wrote:I "Want" to be millionaire .... But sometimes you can't have what you want. Perhaps the whole Business should stop pandering to the needs of the Entitled, and give them some realistic expectations in life? I had a packet for my Daughter delivered at Late o'clock on Sunday Night by "Dirty Van Man", I thought Bugger that for a Game of Posties .... I certainly wouldn't want to be out at that time.![]()
Unless it's something URGENT like Medication, or Pasports/Tickets, I can never see how people can't afford to wait a few days for their E-Bay Rubbish.
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
The customer wants but WE end up paying
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
i think the point is, if RM dont do what the customer wants, then other companies will and therefore RM lose that business.Dorset Plodder wrote:I "Want" to be millionaire .... But sometimes you can't have what you want. Perhaps the whole Business should stop pandering to the needs of the Entitled, and give them some realistic expectations in life? I had a packet for my Daughter delivered at Late o'clock on Sunday Night by "Dirty Van Man", I thought Bugger that for a Game of Posties .... I certainly wouldn't want to be out at that time. :sad:
Unless it's something URGENT like Medication, or Pasports/Tickets, I can never see how people can't afford to wait a few days for their E-Bay Rubbish. :cuppa
-
Tinoblade
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
- Gender: Male
MRM.COM : Consumers are demanding more and more
It's not about what we think is important as in what time and how quick they want it. If the customer wants it we need to try and meet the needs of them other wise they will be gone, cause for sure someone else will meet the demands