ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Does stage 1 come off after probation?
-
Lawrencepa2014
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 14:03
- Gender: Male
Does stage 1 come off after probation?
I was on stage 1 during probation because I had 2 sick days on separate occasions. That was 2 and a half months ago. I’ve just called in sick today because I have a stinking cold. I’m out of probation now so just wondering if this will amount to anything? Cheers
-
Bonzo92
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Jan 2019, 13:49
- Gender: Male
Does stage 1 come off after probation?
I don't believe so; 3 absences per 6 months for each respective stage is my understanding ... It doesn't just disappear if you pass probation, only when you have a clear 6 months.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Does stage 1 come off after probation?
Lawrencepa2014 wrote:I was on stage 1 during probation because I had 2 sick days on separate occasions. That was 2 and a half months ago. I’ve just called in sick today because I have a stinking cold. I’m out of probation now so just wondering if this will amount to anything? Cheers
Unless the system has changed you couldn't come off probation till you had cleared the stage.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Does stage 1 come off after probation?
Yes if your on a stage your not be off probation 100 percent