Has anyone else received one of these letters today?
POSTMAN EDIT : Click on each image to read the letter properly and the right way up.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Letter Swansea DO
-
Dazdec197296
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Letter
Hard to see the letter, sent you a PM, can you send the letter to my email so I can edit it and put it back up.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Letter Swansea DO
seems like a standard pre-revision preference exercise. Was there anything particular worrying you.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dazdec197296
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 04 Aug 2019, 19:21
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
Only been with Royal Mail 15 months. Just wondering if my job is in danger sooner than I thought it would be.
-
Deadly
- Posts: 703
- Joined: 12 Jul 2014, 21:38
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
I doubt it. I suspect you’d be trampled in the rush from the old timers to sign up for redundancy.Dazdec197296 wrote:Only been with Royal Mail 15 months. Just wondering if my job is in danger sooner than I thought it would be.
-
Tinoblade
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
Is it mandatory to complete?
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
I would just tick NO to them all if I didn't want any change, to keep the DOM happy.
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
Actually, if everyone ticked NO to all boxes it probably wouldn't keep the DOM happy. 
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
Even if someone is desperate for VR surely it doesn't make sense to tick 'yes' at this entirely non-committal stage... it just gives RM an idea of how many people are willing to consider taking VR and if there are lots of potential takers then RM know they can get away with offering the lowest VR deals they can get away with.
In fact it doesn't make sense or offer any benefit to us the workers to partake in this exercise at all, and all forms should just be returned blank.
In fact it doesn't make sense or offer any benefit to us the workers to partake in this exercise at all, and all forms should just be returned blank.
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Letter Swansea DO
I like the way it is 'non binding' but you should 'read it very carefully'.
A pity there isn't an option to move to an office in Corfu.
A pity there isn't an option to move to an office in Corfu.