ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Second Job

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
PostieBlue
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 May 2015, 06:50
Gender: Female

Second Job

Post by PostieBlue »

Hi I am a part time postie and I'm just wondering what Royal Mails rules are for having a second job?

The job I'm looking at is 15 hours a week max and is not delivery or anything similar.

I would search the forums for a similar thread but I'm on mobile and everytime I try to search I just end up clicking an advert.
hans solo
Posts: 3289
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Second Job

Post by hans solo »

as long as it does not affect your rm job in any way its fine
barcajr
Posts: 168
Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 01:04
Gender: Male

Second Job

Post by barcajr »

As long as you're not working for a competitor, no problem
Route1
Posts: 369
Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
Gender: Female

Second Job

Post by Route1 »

We got guys delivering Pizzas, Take-a-aways, Artists, Sports coaches, etc.