ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Getting a copy of your last years attendance record from HR

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
themailman
Posts: 399
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 21:05
Gender: Male

Getting a copy of your last years attendance record from HR

Post by themailman »

Has anybody successfully done this?

I need to attend several hospital appointments, some requiring procedures over the next few months and (sad to say) I'd rather keep myself as right as I can with regards to the attendance standards laid down by the company. That said, there's not much I can do if I need a longer time off, but if at all possible I'd like to ensure I'm starting on a blank slate attendance wise, as I genuinely can't remember the length and exact time of an absence I know I had last year.
Thanks.
picture123
Posts: 121
Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
Gender: Male

Getting a copy of your last years attendance record from HR

Post by picture123 »

Your line manager can print it off psp
stodgy88
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 641
Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
Gender: Male

Getting a copy of your last years attendance record from HR

Post by stodgy88 »

Your line manager can print it off psp


How far back can the print out go ?
picture123
Posts: 121
Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
Gender: Male

Getting a copy of your last years attendance record from HR

Post by picture123 »

stodgy88 wrote:Your line manager can print it off psp


How far back can the print out go ?
It automatically prints to when PSP began....