I’m due an informal chat about keeping my current start / finish times, which I have written confirmation of, under MTSF.
The period covered by MTSF finishes soon, and my shift manager says I can have a union rep in the meeting with me. The manager says, however, that I may only have my shift rep present, whereas I want the unit rep, who quite frankly, is much more competent.
Am I right in thinking I am entitled to have the rep of my choice in attendance, not the one who management would prefer?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Choice of union rep
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Choice of union rep
you can take whoever you want with you .
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
Choice of union rep
Cheers. Thought so!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Choice of union rep
Lol get the area or DIV rep in just to piss the lying scrote off!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.