ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Travel and MIleage
-
CHEESEPIZZA
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 16 Jan 2016, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Travel and MIleage
where can i access the up to date travel and mileage payment information ?
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Travel and MIleage
Ask your union rep. Presuming you are a member of the union they should be able to help you.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
Rael, the IAK
- Posts: 109
- Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Travel and MIleage
A year in and I've not seen any printed info on it, but as a newbie I often get sent to other offices using my own car. I get paid the miles travelled, less what it takes to get to my normal DO, at 45p per mile. And they pay my hours from when I leave home to when I get back.