ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
10 years service
-
RetroJunkie
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 16:06
- Gender: Female
10 years service
I'm approaching 10 years service, do you get vouchers in this package or just a badge and a piece of plastic?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
10 years service
You don't get vouchers until 30 years.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
RetroJunkie
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 16:06
- Gender: Female
10 years service
A royal mail lucky bag then 
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
10 years service
You just get a very tiny badge, got mine last year. Some people I notice have sold theirs on eBay for about £30.
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
10 years service
What the hell would anybody want one for?frankieboy wrote:You just get a very tiny badge, got mine last year. Some people I notice have sold theirs on eBay for about £30.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
10 years service
I just passed 15 years . didn't get anything