ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual leave
-
Blue432
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 02 Oct 2018, 19:55
- Gender: Male
Annual leave
Hi, I’m P/T on a 25 hr p/w contract (not on Wallington weeks), if I book a week’s annual leave, how many days do I actually book off? Thanks
-
sledge4882
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 16:16
- Gender: Male
Annual leave
Book 5 days as you have a day off already in the weekBlue432 wrote:Hi, I’m P/T on a 25 hr p/w contract (not on Wallington weeks), if I book a week’s annual leave, how many days do I actually book off? Thanks
If you work 6 days and get a week off every 6 weeks - book 6 days
-
Blue432
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 02 Oct 2018, 19:55
- Gender: Male
Annual leave
Thanks for that. Checking my leave sheet, 6 days p/w have been used up, not 5. Do you reckon I can claim these back?
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Annual leave
Leave is done in hours now, even leave cards are done in hours
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Annual leave
Does your leave sheet show your leave in days or hours? The old MPP leave sheet showed it in days and some offices are still using it despite being told not to. When entering a weeks leave I think it automatically shows it as six days as it doesn't know when your day off is. It will still only use up one weeks contract hours though.
The new leave sheets printed through PSP will display the hours used each day. Everyones weekly hours should have been put into a schedule so the system knows when your day off is. So even if you select a whole weeks holiday when entering it it will only show five days and your scheduled day off.
The new leave sheets printed through PSP will display the hours used each day. Everyones weekly hours should have been put into a schedule so the system knows when your day off is. So even if you select a whole weeks holiday when entering it it will only show five days and your scheduled day off.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Annual leave
I wonder if PSP has been updated to take the change of the early May Bank Holiday into account, which for this year has been moved to the Friday (anniversary of VE Day)