ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Haven't been paid
-
pauled5
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 08 Oct 2007, 21:55
Haven't been paid
Hi, anyone with Clydesdale Bank that haven't been paid?
-
buckfastbob1888
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 30 May 2019, 12:31
- Gender: Male
Haven't been paid
Not been paid either
-
John Hooper
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 11 May 2008, 10:53
Haven't been paid
Same here and yes, with Clydesdale Bank as well.
-
Scotland1990
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 15:41
- Gender: Male
Haven't been paid
Same here same bank
-
John Hooper
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 11 May 2008, 10:53
Haven't been paid
It appears this is a national issue and thousands of folks have not been paid today with the CB, regardless of the employer.
Last edited by John Hooper on 03 Jan 2020, 11:23, edited 2 times in total.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Haven't been paid
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ounts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yorkshire Bank as well
Yorkshire Bank as well
Twitter user 'Julie' said that the bank had 'admitted twice... that there's thousands of people contacting them re payments not hitting accounts tonight, as scheduled', attributing it to a 'Clydesdale/Yorkshire/Virgin Money update/IT problem'.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Yarbled
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 11 Feb 2018, 00:50
- Gender: Male
Haven't been paid
I phoned HR Sheffield about the missing pay to check there was no payroll problem (there's not) but mainly to counter any Yorkshire Bank bullshit when I contacted them about it, as predicted the Yorkshire Bank customer service bloke blamed the Bacs system then Royal Mail, everything but themselves.
I'm switching banks as soon as it gets sorted, everything that charlatan Richard Branson touches turns to s**t
I'm switching banks as soon as it gets sorted, everything that charlatan Richard Branson touches turns to s**t
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no