ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wages

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
lin1
Posts: 58
Joined: 14 Jan 2019, 14:21
Gender: Female

Wages

Post by lin1 »

I’ve only been working for Royal Mail a few weeks so not sure about wages.
I’ve received my wage today which says for w/c 16-12-19. I worked my day off which was Saturday 21st. Should this be in the wage I received today?
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Wages

Post by Janet Brum »

You`ll get the rest next week, the payrol was locked at 9 am on Friday according to this topic: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 69#p875769" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
robd
Posts: 510
Joined: 31 Jan 2007, 12:03
Gender: Male
Location: Yorkshire

Wages

Post by robd »

Wages have gone in today!!
sledge4882
Posts: 24
Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 16:16
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by sledge4882 »

robd wrote:Wages have gone in today!!
I haven't received any payment...
robd
Posts: 510
Joined: 31 Jan 2007, 12:03
Gender: Male
Location: Yorkshire

Wages

Post by robd »

sledge4882 wrote:
robd wrote:Wages have gone in today!!
I haven't received any payment...
I'm with Barclays,definitely been paid,never ever known this
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by crimson king »

Nothing in mine...
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
sledge4882
Posts: 24
Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 16:16
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by sledge4882 »

robd wrote:
sledge4882 wrote:
robd wrote:Wages have gone in today!!
I haven't received any payment...
I'm with Barclays,definitely been paid,never ever known this
You sir have been extra blessed for Christmas day!! You lucky sod haha
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by aiden01 »

crimson king wrote:Nothing in mine...
Nor mine APART FROM THE MILLION POUND ALREADY IN MY ACCOUNT :Very Happy
Beancounter
Posts: 60
Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 18:10
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by Beancounter »

Just checked the wages due this week on the HMRC website and it seems I’m being paid a bare week without overtime worked or the 13 hours I was short last week too.
hero22
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by hero22 »

Beancounter wrote:Just checked the wages due this week on the HMRC website and it seems I’m being paid a bare week without overtime worked or the 13 hours I was short last week too.
how do you check that ?
Beancounter
Posts: 60
Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 18:10
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by Beancounter »

hero22 wrote:
Beancounter wrote:Just checked the wages due this week on the HMRC website and it seems I’m being paid a bare week without overtime worked or the 13 hours I was short last week too.
how do you check that ?
https://www.gov.uk/log-in-register-hmrc-online-services" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You’ll need a Government Gateway login to get in but once in you can check all your tax and NI history plus it has the wages paid for that week on there usually in a Thursday morning.
hero22
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by hero22 »

thanks mate