ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

person risk assessment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
royalwisd5
Posts: 27
Joined: 01 Jan 2014, 14:59
Gender: Male

person risk assessment

Post by royalwisd5 »

I am looking for the CWU policy on physic person risk assessment , the template or form used but unable to locate one if anybody has one to send a link ,

Many Thanks .
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

person risk assessment

Post by yellowbelly »

royalwisd5 wrote:I am looking for the CWU policy on physic person risk assessment , the template or form used but unable to locate one if anybody has one to send a link ,

Many Thanks .
Royal - I'm sure many people would like to help but what do you mean by a 'physic person' risk assessment?