I’ve only been working for Royal Mail a few weeks so not sure about wages.
I’ve received my wage today which says for w/c 16-12-19. I worked my day off which was Saturday 21st. Should this be in the wage I received today?
Just checked the wages due this week on the HMRC website and it seems I’m being paid a bare week without overtime worked or the 13 hours I was short last week too.
Beancounter wrote:Just checked the wages due this week on the HMRC website and it seems I’m being paid a bare week without overtime worked or the 13 hours I was short last week too.
Beancounter wrote:Just checked the wages due this week on the HMRC website and it seems I’m being paid a bare week without overtime worked or the 13 hours I was short last week too.
You’ll need a Government Gateway login to get in but once in you can check all your tax and NI history plus it has the wages paid for that week on there usually in a Thursday morning.