Where are all the scaffolders getting the delivery pouches from? Whenever I see a scaffold lorry there is more often than not a couple of pouches full of the scoffold clips.
Are they ex posties or have they "acquired" them other ways?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scaffolders & mail pouches
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Scaffolders & mail pouches
They will have been "acquired" as you say. Has/had a reputation for being good gear. I know there is a Miltary surplus store in the UK that sells bags very similar. Not sure they are branded though. Used to see work lads with the old Storm jackets too.opgWhitstable wrote:Where are all the scaffolders getting the delivery pouches from? Whenever I see a scaffold lorry there is more often than not a couple of pouches full of the scoffold clips.
Are they ex posties or have they "acquired" them other ways?
Also I've been amazed at some of the RM stuff I've seen on Ebay in the past...
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Scaffolders & mail pouches
Blimey ..... just looked on eBay a waterproof ...... waterproof coat yeah right sold for £45 fleece £38 hi-viz £8 who buys these items male strippers?
-
ssdd
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: 06 Sep 2018, 22:39
- Gender: Male
Scaffolders & mail pouches
Yeah, who's selling them more like. Cue " Santa Claus is coming to town"....twoloops wrote:Blimey ..... just looked on eBay a waterproof ...... waterproof coat yeah right sold for £45 fleece £38 hi-viz £8 who buys these items male strippers?
"gonna find out who's naughty and nice"....