ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Taking them to court
-
Gangham_style14
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Taking them to court
I was wondering where I stood with putting in a claim against RM for breaking company policies while on the sick? I’m talking taking them to court?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Taking them to court
Gangham_style14 wrote:I was wondering where I stood with putting in a claim against RM for breaking company policies while on the sick? I’m talking taking them to court?
Get ACAS advice it may only be permissible to go through and Employment Tribunal first.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.