ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Age Verification is live

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
has2tri
Posts: 63
Joined: 14 Oct 2018, 09:36
Gender: Female

Age Verification is live

Post by has2tri »

I had my first Age Verification delivery today.

Although there was an AG next to the scanned number would have been nice to have the dot present to know they were to sign for it to save me going back once I'd delivered it
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Age Verification is live

Post by Jpro747 »

I had one the other day didn’t flag up on the pda that I needed to get ID though. Could’ve easily missed it
has2tri
Posts: 63
Joined: 14 Oct 2018, 09:36
Gender: Female

Age Verification is live

Post by has2tri »

I very nearly did until I got back in the van and checked the pda :arrrghhh
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Age Verification is live

Post by k979aaa »

f**k THAT if they look over 30 deliver it look less than 30 card it simples
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Age Verification is live

Post by twoloops »

Just treat it as a signed for unless a 4 year old kid answers the door, job done, move on. :nana