I had my first Age Verification delivery today.
Although there was an AG next to the scanned number would have been nice to have the dot present to know they were to sign for it to save me going back once I'd delivered it
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Age Verification is live
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Age Verification is live
I had one the other day didn’t flag up on the pda that I needed to get ID though. Could’ve easily missed it
-
has2tri
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 14 Oct 2018, 09:36
- Gender: Female
Age Verification is live
I very nearly did until I got back in the van and checked the pda 
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Age Verification is live
f**k THAT if they look over 30 deliver it look less than 30 card it simples
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Age Verification is live
Just treat it as a signed for unless a 4 year old kid answers the door, job done, move on. 