We currently have a high number of staff from other depots,yet I am spare this week and dont have a duty,how is this an efficient way to run a business and do I have any rights? I appreciate most people would think it was party time being spare but it just sticks in my throat we are bringing other staff in to essentially do my job.
Any thoughts please?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Staff from other depots
-
DGH
- Posts: 710
- Joined: 13 Dec 2014, 18:04
- Gender: Male
- Location: Neither here nor there
Staff from other depots
'Work as directed' covers almost everything like this.
It is possible that if you are only willing to work your duty hours but the offcomers are happy to complete for overtime that it does in fact make more sense for the business to do it the way they have (I'm not saying that it's fair or right, or indeed presuming that you won't do overtime, just that it's a potential reason)
It is possible that if you are only willing to work your duty hours but the offcomers are happy to complete for overtime that it does in fact make more sense for the business to do it the way they have (I'm not saying that it's fair or right, or indeed presuming that you won't do overtime, just that it's a potential reason)