ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
-
Lawrencepa2014
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 14:03
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
I’ve had a few in the past specifically in my first couple of months. My complaints seem to be a lot more spread out now possibly one every 2-3 months. Yesterday I had my first complaint in a few months and they gave me a 3 Cs just like that I signed it and I feel really pissed off about it now. It seems that for every complaint I’ve ever received I’ve had a 3 Cs for it. My probation has been extended and I’m worried they’ll use this against me to get rid of me. Are they really worth the paper they’re written on or is there anything I can do about it now?
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
You don't have to sign anything at a disciplinary. Just ask the person doing the interview to write 'Refused to Sign' on whatever they ask you to sign.Lawrencepa2014 wrote:I’ve had a few in the past specifically in my first couple of months. My complaints seem to be a lot more spread out now possibly one every 2-3 months. Yesterday I had my first complaint in a few months and they gave me a 3 Cs just like that I signed it and I feel really pissed off about it now. It seems that for every complaint I’ve ever received I’ve had a 3 Cs for it. My probation has been extended and I’m worried they’ll use this against me to get rid of me. Are they really worth the paper they’re written on or is there anything I can do about it now?
Also, they won't get rid of you.
-
grchpo
- Posts: 488
- Joined: 16 Mar 2019, 13:59
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
What are 3 Cs ?
-
westham000
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 17 Nov 2011, 18:44
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
Coaching, counseling and conduct.
-
picture123
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
How many complaints have you had, it sounds like it should have progressed to conduct if you've had as many as you make out on the post? And yes it's their evidence they've tried to train you and you are not improving
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
Where is this National policy between the union or management?
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Newbie001
- Posts: 474
- Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
Was told by a rep once that there is no national policy, as it wasnt agreed by union.General Mannerheim wrote:Where is this National policy between the union or management?
Best advice, no comment, can't remember, don't sign. We deliver hundreds if not thousands of items a day. Mistakes happen.
You can bet your ass the manager never asked the right questions anyway. Might not even be your fault.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
Cautioning chastising collusionwestham000 wrote:Coaching, counseling and conduct.
-
Shedend
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 04 Apr 2011, 07:52
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
There is no national agreement to the three c's. It does not and never has formed any part of the nationally agreed conduct code.
-
mattjo1@talktalk.net
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
So he is moaning because he cant do the job he is paid to do.
Its a very simple job.
Its a very simple job.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
So you never make mistakesmattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:So he is moaning because he cant do the job he is paid to do.
Its a very simple job.
-
richietns
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 18:09
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
Mr positives back.mattjo1@talktalk.net wrote:So he is moaning because he cant do the job he is paid to do.
Its a very simple job.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
Are we taking mail delivered to the wrong address? If so are you also prepping the frame?Lawrencepa2014 wrote:Are they really worth the paper they’re written on or is there anything I can do about it now?
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
A missort is the responsibility of the prepper.twoloops wrote:Are we taking mail delivered to the wrong address? If so are you also prepping the frame?Lawrencepa2014 wrote:Are they really worth the paper they’re written on or is there anything I can do about it now?
Assuming it's addressed properly a misdelivery is always the responsibility of the person who delivers the mail. It's a bit shitty to try to pass that buck down the line.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
richietns
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 18:09
- Gender: Male
Got the 3 Cs again yesterday
But the prepper hasn't physically put it through the door.Woody Guthrie wrote:A missort is the responsibility of the prepper.twoloops wrote:Are we taking mail delivered to the wrong address? If so are you also prepping the frame?Lawrencepa2014 wrote:Are they really worth the paper they’re written on or is there anything I can do about it now?
Assuming it's addressed properly a misdelivery is always the responsibility of the person who delivers the mail. It's a bit shitty to try to pass that buck down the line.