ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
3 day weeks
-
Lillypops
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 06:00
- Gender: Male
3 day weeks
I've been told that after christmas they are looking into changing the 3 day weeks to shorter days but more 4 day weeks as it's costing to much
-
Lillypops
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 06:00
- Gender: Male
3 day weeks
Manager & local union rep, they said there will be office revisions in new yr
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
3 day weeks
I don't know much about these 3 or 4 day weeks...Lillypops wrote:I've been told that after christmas they are looking into changing the 3 day weeks to shorter days but more 4 day weeks as it's costing to much
So there are currently Posties working 3 and 4 day weeks? what hours are they doing weekly?
-
Lillypops
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 15 Dec 2017, 06:00
- Gender: Male
3 day weeks
Coming in prep walks as normal, but will start at 9 walk to be ready when we come in and on street for 9.30
-
1on4
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 20:30
- Gender: Female
3 day weeks
24. My husband does Thu, Fri and Sat.norris9 wrote:I don't know much about these 3 or 4 day weeks...Lillypops wrote:I've been told that after christmas they are looking into changing the 3 day weeks to shorter days but more 4 day weeks as it's costing to much
So there are currently Posties working 3 and 4 day weeks? what hours are they doing weekly?
-
banner
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 16:38
3 day weeks
I have heard this rumour as well. I'm not sure how they would cover the shortfall in sorting if they were to have later starts and 4 day weeks and many offices use the 3 day week to give the 1 in 4 saturdays to everyone.