ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I can't face going in
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
It's going to be overloaded with parcels letters d2d election leaflets it's mad and a sarky bullying lino or dom
-
barcajr
- Posts: 168
- Joined: 12 Oct 2009, 01:04
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
If you can't face the fact that it get busy in the run up to Xmas maybe you should consider looking for another job
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
nothing to do with Xmas it goes on most of the year but thanks anywaybarcajr wrote:If you can't face the fact that it get busy in the run up to Xmas maybe you should consider looking for another job
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
I can't face going in
Work your hours
-
Kesknight
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 11 Aug 2016, 22:00
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
I've been a postman for 32 years and i've managed to do the job. Just do your hours, nobody can say anything to you.
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
Thanks I know nothing can happen but it makes me illKesknight wrote:I've been a postman for 32 years and i've managed to do the job. Just do your hours, nobody can say anything to you.
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
ThanksFirstPost wrote:Work your hours
-
ruorbe
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 17:28
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
If you are experiencing bullying and harassment in the workplace, please contact the CWU harassment helpline on FREEPHONE 0800 090 2303.Dindin wrote:It's going to be overloaded with parcels letters d2d election leaflets it's mad and a sarky bullying lino or dom
-
Rapidryan88
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 13:04
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
Saying work to your hours doesnt help at all so it's annoying to see it constantly said. It's obvious but some people cant deal with the bullying or sly comments. I'd say speak to the rep. Mention you're stressed and very anxious.
I'd even say you feel like taking leave cause of the stress theyll change their tune. It's a shame that wanting to work to your hours is met with bullying, coldness and rude comments in most work places. Goodluck bud.
I'd even say you feel like taking leave cause of the stress theyll change their tune. It's a shame that wanting to work to your hours is met with bullying, coldness and rude comments in most work places. Goodluck bud.
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
Thanks mateRapidryan88 wrote:Saying work to your hours doesnt help at all so it's annoying to see it constantly said. It's obvious but some people cant deal with the bullying or sly comments. I'd say speak to the rep. Mention you're stressed and very anxious.
I'd even say you feel like taking leave cause of the stress theyll change their tune. It's a shame that wanting to work to your hours is met with bullying, coldness and rude comments in most work places. Goodluck bud.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
2.15pm finish mate , bring the rest backDindin wrote:It's going to be overloaded with parcels letters d2d election leaflets it's mad and a sarky bullying lino or dom
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
use ear defendersRapidryan88 wrote:Saying work to your hours doesnt help at all so it's annoying to see it constantly said. It's obvious but some people cant deal with the bullying or sly comments. I'd say speak to the rep. Mention you're stressed and very anxious.
I'd even say you feel like taking leave cause of the stress theyll change their tune. It's a shame that wanting to work to your hours is met with bullying, coldness and rude comments in most work places. Goodluck bud.
-
Gasman11
- Posts: 272
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 14:07
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
He/she has to speak to someone though, the worst thing you can do is bottle your emotions up and try and carry on as normal. Maybe seek out someone more experienced in his/her unit who they feel that they can approach for guidance if there's a hesitancy to speak to the DOM. Good luck Dindin, share your concerns and im sure you'll get the support you deserve.Rapidryan88 wrote:Saying work to your hours doesnt help at all so it's annoying to see it constantly said. It's obvious but some people cant deal with the bullying or sly comments. I'd say speak to the rep. Mention you're stressed and very anxious.
I'd even say you feel like taking leave cause of the stress theyll change their tune. It's a shame that wanting to work to your hours is met with bullying, coldness and rude comments in most work places. Goodluck bud.
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
I can't face going in
I can't face going in cos I'm cream crackered. Walking 10 miles a day is a madness. Imagine you are dead and looking back on your life, you will think why the fakk did I walk 10 miles everyday delivering junk mail until death/retirement.
-
Phunter
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 28 Feb 2019, 06:50
- Gender: Male
I can't face going in
Some walks on my office are like 8 loops plus packets in Christmas, we work in pairs and we don't have room in the van. we have to go back to the office 2 times in Christmas.norris9 wrote:I can't face going in cos I'm cream crackered. Walking 10 miles a day is a madness. Imagine you are dead and looking back on your life, you will think why the fakk did I walk 10 miles everyday delivering junk mail until death/retirement.