Just need a bit of advice please.
I was issued with a stage 1 on the 23 Feb this year, I’m not arguing I didn’t deserve it and my line manager issued the stage after going through the usual process. Anyway, I’ve just been signed off today for 3 weeks by my GP with anxiety and stress, I’ve done more than the 6 months without any other sickness till today. I’m assuming because I’ve done 6 months and I met RM attendance procedure that the stage would have been cleared and I’m now not on the Stage 1? or, am I wrong and I’m still on a stage 1 and this further absence will now see me with (maybe) a stage 2 interview been issued rather than what I believe that I’ve cleared my stage 1 and this knock would trigger a fresh new stage 1?
Thanks in advance.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sick Stage 1 clarification.
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Sick Stage 1 clarification.
Will be stage 1 issued
-
The old boot
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 18:32
Sick Stage 1 clarification.
Smith1212 wrote:Will be stage 1 issued
Cheers mate,thought as much with it been over 14 days sick.
Much appreciated.