ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
20 year service dinner
-
michael7569
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 21 Apr 2008, 15:59
20 year service dinner
Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
20 year service dinner
If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
20 year service dinner
About right there!Trail wrote:If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.
-
ruorbe
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 17:28
- Gender: Male
20 year service dinner
Thanks guysBrandy wrote:About right there!Trail wrote:If there's any RM management in attendance I'd recommend you go to your local chippy and buy yourself F&C with peas and then head to the offy for a bottle of wine or three, enjoy it at home in front of the telly, and not in the company of RM fuckheads.michael7569 wrote:Hi I have been invited to 20 year service dinner but got medical retirement in July would anybody still go.