ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RMG running to court to stop stike, again!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Flashman_
Posts: 363
Joined: 05 Jan 2010, 00:08
Gender: Male

RMG running to court to stop stike, again!!

Post by Flashman_ »

Here we go again, as I suspected RMG are running to the courts to attempt to break any strike. Well it worked last time for them I guess. I just hope the CWU have a watertight case and did everything by the book.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32801
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

RMG running to court to stop stike, again!!

Post by POSTMAN »

It's 5pm....we know...
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... m.php?f=69" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.