ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Stage 1 Review

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Zicomurphy
Posts: 579
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 06:40
Gender: Male

Stage 1 Review

Post by Zicomurphy »

Is there an official minimum notice period before a stage 1 absence review meeting ?

Was supposed to have the meeting this morning but it didn’t happen. Am I within my rights to have it officially rescheduled with written notice or, because I signed to confirm I would be attending this mornings meeting, can they call me into the office and do it at any time that suits them?
Trail
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 162
Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
Gender: Male

Stage 1 Review

Post by Trail »

Zicomurphy wrote:Is there an official minimum notice period before a stage 1 absence review meeting ?

Was supposed to have the meeting this morning but it didn’t happen. Am I within my rights to have it officially rescheduled with written notice or, because I signed to confirm I would be attending this mornings meeting, can they call me into the office and do it at any time that suits them?
48 hours notice required I was told.