Basically I had a dodgy curry the night before and needed a poo really bad while out on delivery next day, so bad that I had to run into the nearest semi secluded area, aka a bush on the street, and drop a log. It got me wondering what would happen if I got caught, aside from dying of embarrassment, I mean job wise, instant dismissal or laughing stock of the office but keep your job?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Needed a poo?
-
Jig
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 10 Sep 2019, 19:47
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
Been lurking the forums for a while now and will say now this is a bit 's**t' for my first ever post but it's dead serious.
Basically I had a dodgy curry the night before and needed a poo really bad while out on delivery next day, so bad that I had to run into the nearest semi secluded area, aka a bush on the street, and drop a log. It got me wondering what would happen if I got caught, aside from dying of embarrassment, I mean job wise, instant dismissal or laughing stock of the office but keep your job?

Basically I had a dodgy curry the night before and needed a poo really bad while out on delivery next day, so bad that I had to run into the nearest semi secluded area, aka a bush on the street, and drop a log. It got me wondering what would happen if I got caught, aside from dying of embarrassment, I mean job wise, instant dismissal or laughing stock of the office but keep your job?
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
when you've got to go you've gotta go!!…..you wouldn't get sacked for that. ….maybe if you dropped your kex in the middle of the high st and crimped one off there it would be a different matter.
-
hero22
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
My main concern is what did u use to wipe lol !! p739 dockets are very rough
All seriousness though someone in our office got reported to police by a member of public for having a pee. Poor guy had a bladder problem and parked up out of the way or so he thought and did his business. when he got back in manager told him police were investigating a report of indecent exposure. After explaining himself he was advised to use toilets from now on lol.
All seriousness though someone in our office got reported to police by a member of public for having a pee. Poor guy had a bladder problem and parked up out of the way or so he thought and did his business. when he got back in manager told him police were investigating a report of indecent exposure. After explaining himself he was advised to use toilets from now on lol.
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Bit grim but if your in a van carry some dog mess bags with you and park somewhere private, you wont be the first or last from the stories ive heard.
-
bowie
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 01 Mar 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
This happened to me a few years ago,but sadly I never made the Bush lol
-
norris9
- Posts: 2696
- Joined: 27 Feb 2019, 17:32
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
LMFAO.bowie wrote:This happened to me a few years ago,but sadly I never made the Bush lol
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Guy I know got a police caution for urinating in alley. Some kids saw Him told Mum and He got merry Hell over it.Be a bit careful
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
I remember when we went out in the dark I got caught short and peed down a homeowner's grid I'd just finished before he opened the door . I pretended nothing happened
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Seriously though is this a joke? You’re supposed to drive back to the office or go to nearest public toilets. If you’re that desperate knock on someone’s door and asking would be better than squatting behind a bush using the courier as loo roll ffs 
-
Ali831
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
Easier said then done if you dont have a van and the nearest public loos are a 20 minute walk with a loaded HCT away lolJpro747 wrote:Seriously though is this a joke? You’re supposed to drive back to the office or go to nearest public toilets. If you’re that desperate knock on someone’s door and asking would be better than squatting behind a bush using the courier as loo roll ffs
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
-
Trail
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 01 Dec 2016, 19:54
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
Best thing to do is try and force a s**t and a wee out before you leave the office.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Needed a poo?
tmiTrail wrote:I was in Dublin with the (ex) missus and we were walking from some suburb of Dublin to Hoarth. I'd had about ten pints of Guinness the night before and a full Oirish breakfast that morning and I got caught short needing to s**t. I found a park and had a s**t behind a bush. The girl I was with had some tissues in her bag and so I used these to wipe.
Strange thing as well is later that day we walked to see Phil Lynott's grave and the lassie found herself caught short for a crap too. She ended up behind a bush in a relatively residential area having a s**t (no she wasn't a skay, she'd have just s**t in her pants if it wasn't for the bush).
Coincidence.
On delivery I always make sure I know exactly where the shitholes are and if I feel a stirring in the bowels I just drive to them.
-
Jig
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 10 Sep 2019, 19:47
- Gender: Female
Needed a poo?
Exactly my situationAli831 wrote:Easier said then done if you dont have a van and the nearest public loos are a 20 minute walk with a loaded HCT away lolJpro747 wrote:Seriously though is this a joke? You’re supposed to drive back to the office or go to nearest public toilets. If you’re that desperate knock on someone’s door and asking would be better than squatting behind a bush using the courier as loo roll ffs
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Needed a poo?
Do what we do in the army...
1000 yard stare, set up a patrol harbour, scrimp one out in the bag and tie off, then exfiliate leaving no trace for the enemy to find.

1000 yard stare, set up a patrol harbour, scrimp one out in the bag and tie off, then exfiliate leaving no trace for the enemy to find.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.