ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Rico Back..Or..Moya Greene..Thoughts please

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
gosickwithstress
Posts: 69
Joined: 16 Mar 2013, 12:28
Gender: Male

Rico Back..Or..Moya Greene..Thoughts please

Post by gosickwithstress »

Just your thoughts please on this matter.

I think I/We would feel much more secure in the future of Royal Mail with Moya Greene *Back* in Charge.

At least she was more Approachable and Diplomatic....

What do you think ???? :cuppa
scoobydo79
Posts: 2057
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Rico Back..Or..Moya Greene..Thoughts please

Post by scoobydo79 »

Well Whatever else We May have thought of Her She seemed honourable?
GRS
Posts: 826
Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 18:38
Gender: Female
Location: South West

Rico Back..Or..Moya Greene..Thoughts please

Post by GRS »

Neither of them. Lock them in a room to f**k each other’s brains out. CNUTS!!!!
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

Rico Back..Or..Moya Greene..Thoughts please

Post by rambo1 »

gosickwithstress wrote:Just your thoughts please on this matter.

I think I/We would feel much more secure in the future of Royal Mail with Moya Greene *Back* in Charge.

At least she was more Approachable and Diplomatic....

What do you think ???? :cuppa
No question.
houseoflords
Posts: 352
Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
Gender: Male

Rico Back..Or..Moya Greene..Thoughts please

Post by houseoflords »

They were both dragged in for different reasons, Moya Greene was brought into Privatise the Royal Mail, Rico Back was brought in to split it up and sell bits off, anybody remember her last words in the Courier? Well if you dont I'll fill you in, she said "I'm leaving you in safe hands" the rest my fellow colleagues is and will be history.
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Rico Back..Or..Moya Greene..Thoughts please

Post by daveyeff »

moot point anyway