Hi guys,
Hopefully a quick simple one.
Can anyone confirm our sick pay entitlement?
I had a sick day last week, and was told I had used my allocation for the year and that it would be unpaid.
I asked how many paid sick days you’re allowed and my manager had no idea. Just said the system said I had used them up, which is weird as it’s only my third by my record this year. I thought it was something like four sick incidents and 10 individual days in a calendar year, but I fear I have that knowledge based on hearsay.
Thanks!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sick Pay Question
-
Smith1212
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 12 Jul 2018, 13:02
- Gender: Male
Sick Pay Question
You should get sick pay ! 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay !!
Attendance procedure is 14 days or 4 absense before a stage one is issued so I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be paid.
Attendance procedure is 14 days or 4 absense before a stage one is issued so I’m not sure why you wouldn’t be paid.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
-
TonySteele
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 17:49
- Gender: Male
Sick Pay Question
Okay.
Thanks for your help guys.
What’s our years sick pay?
Just want to be armed with facts when I go in.
Thanks for your help guys.
What’s our years sick pay?
Just want to be armed with facts when I go in.
-
picture123
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 22 Oct 2014, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Sick Pay Question
It depends on your sick over the last few years to be honest. If you acrue a certain length of time over a 3/4 year period it drops to zero. I don't know the exact amount. It will automatically happen on psp though, it's not something the managers input.