ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What are the different employee websites?
-
Williagea
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 15 Jun 2019, 21:36
- Gender: Female
What are the different employee websites?
I have been trying to find an employee website for the past hour but cannot seem to find the right one. The only one I have gotten onto in myroyalmail but that isnt the one im thinking of. The one I need has a section where you can click and see the names of everyone in your delivery office. Does Anybody know how to get to this website?
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
What are the different employee websites?
On the myroyalmail site scroll down to the bottom,you'll see some options there choose careers, scroll down a bit further and you'll see success factors it's in there under me at work-org chart you have to register but it tells you what to do.