ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Late D2D's ....
-
coppermine64
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 25 Nov 2012, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Late D2D's ....
Van came today and took the lot of 'em away. Seems like some don't know the rules themselves here. If D2d's are NOT in the DO before start time on a Wed of the working week. Then byebye. Maybe the Black&white I was told existed should be updated.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Late D2D's ....
You asked if “as directed” was in black and white and yes it iscoppermine64 wrote:Van came today and took the lot of 'em away. Seems like some don't know the rules themselves here. If D2d's are NOT in the DO before start time on a Wed of the working week. Then byebye. Maybe the Black&white I was told existed should be updated.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Late D2D's ....
If they don't arrive by the Monday for that week the callers office guy/union rep/DOM can refuse them and get them sent back.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Late D2D's ....
Evidently, you didn't that's why you asked the question, and when given an opinion you made a personal attack.coppermine64 wrote:Van came today and took the lot of 'em away. Seems like some don't know the rules themselves here.
The Black and white for a "Reasonable request" and "as directed" is a standard part of any contract, its also implied in law, and its part of the walk log/318.coppermine64 wrote: If D2d's are NOT in the DO before start time on a Wed of the working week. Then byebye. Maybe the Black&white I was told existed should be updated.
But perhaps you can provide the Black and white document about the D2D deadline, it would be useful for others, as you previously so forcefully intimated on the other matter.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.