ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Success factors Issues

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Redvannon
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 20:09
Gender: Male

Success factors Issues

Post by Redvannon »

Hi Everyone,

I locked myself out of Success Factors by accident a few weeks ago,I used the password reset link but I get no email link to my personal email account. I've asked Managers to help me reset a password because it apparently has to be done by my line manager, they've not done it. I asked managers higher in the chain to help me and they claim they've rung I.T but I still can't log in. I have also rung I.T but they also don't seem to be resolving it. I tried HR but I get an automated message about speaking to a manager so I'm just going in circles trying to log in :arrrghhh :arrrghhh :arrrghhh

Can anyone help in a solution in getting it sorted? it's beginning to drive me mad with it all, it seems like the simplest of tasks for a manager to sort but nothing is getting done about it.
Ali831
Posts: 268
Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Gender: Female

Success factors Issues

Post by Ali831 »

Is your email blocking the reset link? Have you tried adding the site to your safe senders list
Redvannon
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 20:09
Gender: Male

Success factors Issues

Post by Redvannon »

Nope, nothing in any inbox. They wouldn't tell me which email address it was going to either.

I.T have changed it in so much that it no longer says contact your local administrator but my N.I Number isn't the password this time either so I'm still stranded.
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

Success factors Issues

Post by rogersh »

Have you read & tried the email link I posted on a similar thread, on this forum, re success factors

If you do not have a Royal Mail Windows PC logon, or you are having difficulty using this page, please contact the associated application support team:

Technology Help Centre (ServiceNow) issues:
Please send an email to the ServiceNow support mailbox (rmgservicenowdemo@royalmail.com) and the RMG System Admin team will be in touch to assist.
Redvannon
Posts: 59
Joined: 27 Nov 2017, 20:09
Gender: Male

Success factors Issues

Post by Redvannon »

rogersh wrote:Have you read & tried the email link I posted on a similar thread, on this forum, re success factors

If you do not have a Royal Mail Windows PC logon, or you are having difficulty using this page, please contact the associated application support team:

Technology Help Centre (ServiceNow) issues:
Please send an email to the ServiceNow support mailbox (rmgservicenowdemo@royalmail.com) and the RMG System Admin team will be in touch to assist.
Ahhh! I couldn't find that thread!
I'll fire an email off tomorrow and see what they can do.

I honestly thought that if I.T had reset it it'd be back to the default of my N.I Number but clearly not. Cheers for that email address though!
postiewhite
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 619
Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 18:38
Gender: Male

Success factors Issues

Post by postiewhite »

Can anyone give me a link to Success Factors? Ive looked in google as I want to look for jobs to transfer but its linking me to an open Royal Mail job search page where everyone can search. Thanks