So if the pda goes quiet when scanning, how do you get the beep back?
I thought I'd seen it before on here but can't find it.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Missing scanning beep
-
woodpecker
- Posts: 885
- Joined: 06 Dec 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
Last edited by woodpecker on 02 Oct 2019, 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
Click on the 'oval' symbol, sound will come up at the top
-
woodpecker
- Posts: 885
- Joined: 06 Dec 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
I did that volume at max but when scanning silence no beep
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4110
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
Try rebooting it tomorrow might do the trick.
-
woodpecker
- Posts: 885
- Joined: 06 Dec 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
Ok will do thanks.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
I can always tell when my PDA is about to crash because the beep goes quieter and sort of sounds distorted.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
I think in the big battle to come with industrial action this surely is the least of our worries#we rise again!,
-
woodpecker
- Posts: 885
- Joined: 06 Dec 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
Really? I don't find the above comment very helpful to my question.
-
Gasman11
- Posts: 272
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
Same here, usually during a sustained period of rain i find, virtually impossible to keep the thing dry with the amount of things we have to scan these days.wacko74 wrote:I can always tell when my PDA is about to crash because the beep goes quieter and sort of sounds distorted.
-
gmf_uk
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 04 Apr 2018, 12:47
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
take the battery out and or reboot...
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Missing scanning beep
Ask your coach ask your manager etc etc etcwoodpecker wrote:Really? I don't find the above comment very helpful to my question.