ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MyBundle
-
smok3y666
- Posts: 753
- Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
- Gender: Male
MyBundle
I've just browsed the new MyBundle+ thing and I don't understand how the can can say you are saving money when the things on there are cheaper elsewhere that also offer installment plans? I just can't get my head around where they get the figures from when major online stores are just plain and simply cheaper, probably even if you added in interest even though most places are 0%
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
MyBundle
Well, I got in...
Via Live Chat I learned I had to register again as it's a new provider. Couldn't find any of my existing details and Live Chat told me they're not on the system and I'd have to contact the old provider myself. So, really user friendly.
So, dunno about costs and stuff, but I'll be getting my new telly elsewhere as it all seems a bit gnarly and a pain in the arse now.
Via Live Chat I learned I had to register again as it's a new provider. Couldn't find any of my existing details and Live Chat told me they're not on the system and I'd have to contact the old provider myself. So, really user friendly.
So, dunno about costs and stuff, but I'll be getting my new telly elsewhere as it all seems a bit gnarly and a pain in the arse now.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
MyBundle
Yep, and none of your previous account details or orders are there as it's a new provider. All they tell you is to contact the old provider yourself, but they're not sure who it was.smok3y666 wrote:I couldn't, you have to re-register.
Complete bollocks, wasted half hour of my evening.
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
Route1
- Posts: 369
- Joined: 05 Jun 2015, 00:48
- Gender: Female
MyBundle
I agree with you.smok3y666 wrote:I've just browsed the new MyBundle+ thing and I don't understand how the can can say you are saving money when the things on there are cheaper elsewhere that also offer installment plans? I just can't get my head around where they get the figures from when major online stores are just plain and simply cheaper, probably even if you added in interest even though most places are 0%
Personally i think mybundles is pants. I can get anything that I might work cheaper elsewhere.
BUT it will suit some people where people have a poor credit score and would fail a credit check. So it does help some people. Just not for me
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
MyBundle
Been trying to log in to My Bundle but not recognising me. My car is due for renewal. Went on the the chat thing and apparently another company has taken over the running of it. The chat person has what appears to be a Russian name....told me to contact HR, and we all know what a miserable bunch they are!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
MyBundle
Previous provider was Sodexo apparently....crimson king wrote:Nope and, thanks, couldn't for the life of me think who the previous provider was.Pathfinder wrote:They not with Let's connect anymore?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
MyBundle
https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2019/0 ... -plus-here" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Our employee benefits portal, My Bundle, has had an upgrade, and today we are launching the new and improved My Bundle Plus.
What’s on offer:
A better user experience: we have listened to feedback from colleagues. My Bundle Plus is easier to navigate and access from any device. You manage all your benefits from one simple account page.
A much wider range of discounts: there are more than 800 offers to help you save on things like groceries, days out, holidays and your household bills.
All the existing lifestyle benefits: you can choose a range of benefits from cars, bikes and technology to health and travel insurance. You make regular payments from your salary, and so could save on tax.
Finally, in the ‘My Money Matters’ section, you will find information and services to help you manage debts and grow your financial knowledge.
If you are an existing My Bundle user, your benefits have not changed. You will need to register on the new site to view them.
How to access My Bundle Plus
1. Go to https://mybundle.rewardgateway.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (connected users also have access via PSP).
2. Fill out your details and create a password.
3. Confirm your payroll number and date of birth.
4. You will receive an email. Click the link in your email to activate your account.
5. Log in and start browsing.
My Bundle Plus is available to all permanent Royal Mail employees.
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions, queries or feedback, you can contact the My Bundle Plus 24/7 help desk via live chat (visit https://mybundle.rewardgateway.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) or by calling 0345 606 0603.
The Reward team are keen to hear your thoughts on the My Bundle upgrade. Click the My Bundle Plus Feedback Survey button on the portal to share your views.
POSTMAN EDIT: links were wrong in the article, added proper one.
Our employee benefits portal, My Bundle, has had an upgrade, and today we are launching the new and improved My Bundle Plus.
What’s on offer:
A better user experience: we have listened to feedback from colleagues. My Bundle Plus is easier to navigate and access from any device. You manage all your benefits from one simple account page.
A much wider range of discounts: there are more than 800 offers to help you save on things like groceries, days out, holidays and your household bills.
All the existing lifestyle benefits: you can choose a range of benefits from cars, bikes and technology to health and travel insurance. You make regular payments from your salary, and so could save on tax.
Finally, in the ‘My Money Matters’ section, you will find information and services to help you manage debts and grow your financial knowledge.
If you are an existing My Bundle user, your benefits have not changed. You will need to register on the new site to view them.
How to access My Bundle Plus
1. Go to https://mybundle.rewardgateway.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (connected users also have access via PSP).
2. Fill out your details and create a password.
3. Confirm your payroll number and date of birth.
4. You will receive an email. Click the link in your email to activate your account.
5. Log in and start browsing.
My Bundle Plus is available to all permanent Royal Mail employees.
Questions and feedback
If you have any questions, queries or feedback, you can contact the My Bundle Plus 24/7 help desk via live chat (visit https://mybundle.rewardgateway.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) or by calling 0345 606 0603.
The Reward team are keen to hear your thoughts on the My Bundle upgrade. Click the My Bundle Plus Feedback Survey button on the portal to share your views.
POSTMAN EDIT: links were wrong in the article, added proper one.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
MyBundle
Only you can't. Least I'm unable to find them and, when I asked, the woman on live chat told me I had to contact the old provider to do so.If you are an existing My Bundle user, your benefits have not changed. You will need to register on the new site to view them
I'm more than happy to be proven wrong on this
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.