ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Internal transfer
-
Kirstymoo
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
- Gender: Female
Internal transfer
Hi can anyone please shed light on how long after joining the company you can apply for an internal transfer,is it 6 or 12 months keep getting conflicting answers.
-
Kirstymoo
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
- Gender: Female
Internal transfer
Thanks I thought so too,
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Internal transfer
Yes definitely 6 months , I transferred after around 9 month.
You normally have to wait for a vacancy to be advertised where you want to transfer to though. You then apply internally using SuccessFactors https://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/person ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You normally have to wait for a vacancy to be advertised where you want to transfer to though. You then apply internally using SuccessFactors https://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/person ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Kirstymoo
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
- Gender: Female
Internal transfer
Daveyj15 they is a position advertised I'm interested in at my preferred DO but I e tried everything to get on successfactors and I cant get into it any ideas.
-
Daveyj15
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Internal transfer
Hi, I take it you have tried to register using the instructions “All employees will need to register the first time they use the new site. Use the following details the first time you log on. The details can be found on your payslip:Kirstymoo wrote:Daveyj15 they is a position advertised I'm interested in at my preferred DO but I e tried everything to get on successfactors and I cant get into it any ideas.
User name = your employee number e.g. 10999549
Password = your National Insurance number without any dashes or spaces.
Note: The first two letters should be upper case, and the last, lower case e.g. AB123456c”
If that doesn’t work have you got a number in HR you could ring ? I could DM you a number if you haven’t.
-
Kirstymoo
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
- Gender: Female
Internal transfer
Thanks took some doing but got there in the end