ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Internal transfer

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Kirstymoo
Posts: 29
Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
Gender: Female

Internal transfer

Post by Kirstymoo »

Hi can anyone please shed light on how long after joining the company you can apply for an internal transfer,is it 6 or 12 months keep getting conflicting answers.
Partyondude
Posts: 87
Joined: 31 Dec 2018, 11:09
Gender: Male

Internal transfer

Post by Partyondude »

It is 6 months
Kirstymoo
Posts: 29
Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
Gender: Female

Internal transfer

Post by Kirstymoo »

Thanks I thought so too,
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Internal transfer

Post by Daveyj15 »

Yes definitely 6 months , I transferred after around 9 month.

You normally have to wait for a vacancy to be advertised where you want to transfer to though. You then apply internally using SuccessFactors https://myfuture.myroyalmail.com/person ... -learning/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kirstymoo
Posts: 29
Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
Gender: Female

Internal transfer

Post by Kirstymoo »

Daveyj15 they is a position advertised I'm interested in at my preferred DO but I e tried everything to get on successfactors and I cant get into it any ideas.
Daveyj15
Posts: 30
Joined: 14 May 2018, 19:24
Gender: Male

Internal transfer

Post by Daveyj15 »

Kirstymoo wrote:Daveyj15 they is a position advertised I'm interested in at my preferred DO but I e tried everything to get on successfactors and I cant get into it any ideas.
Hi, I take it you have tried to register using the instructions “All employees will need to register the first time they use the new site. Use the following details the first time you log on. The details can be found on your payslip:

User name = your employee number e.g. 10999549
Password = your National Insurance number without any dashes or spaces.
Note: The first two letters should be upper case, and the last, lower case e.g. AB123456c”

If that doesn’t work have you got a number in HR you could ring ? I could DM you a number if you haven’t.
Kirstymoo
Posts: 29
Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 12:44
Gender: Female

Internal transfer

Post by Kirstymoo »

Thanks took some doing but got there in the end