ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Assistance please
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
Assistance please
A duty has become vacant in my office and one of the applicants is under the impression that his service with Parcelforce counts towards his seniority, is this correct?
-
smok3y666
- Posts: 753
- Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
- Gender: Male
Assistance please
I transferred from Parcelforce to Royal Mail and yes it 100% carries over.
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
Assistance please
Thanks mate much appreciatedsmok3y666 wrote:I transferred from Parcelforce to Royal Mail and yes it 100% carries over.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Assistance please
geordieboy123 wrote:A duty has become vacant in my office and one of the applicants is under the impression that his service with Parcelforce counts towards his seniority, is this correct?
It does: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... er#p761778" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LTB164/17 - Joint Statement Inter-Business Transfers and Seniority - Parcelforce Worldwide
The current arrangements stipulate that where a Parcelforce employee transfers into Royal Mail their seniority is retained
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.