Hello ,
I have got questions about transferring :
A) How long will I wait for HR response ?
B) What happen with my booked holiday when I transfer to new work place ? I have bought a trip to Spain next month, I hope they have to honour it....
Thanks for help
If you applied for a vacancy through SuccessFactors, HR will contact you to let you know if successful and give you details. If successful, the dom has 28 days to conclude the transfer. If it looks like nothing is happening you can contact HR to get the ball moving.
few of the posties around our area applied for a position and HR pulled the plug on it they were told because they were full time contract and the position was for fixed term contract , its a tricky one really my opinion when the fixed term has expired they should advertise the vacancy or vacancys openly so they don't slide in the back door
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
maisymoo04 wrote:few of the posties around our area applied for a position and HR pulled the plug on it they were told because they were full time contract and the position was for fixed term contract , its a tricky one really my opinion when the fixed term has expired they should advertise the vacancy or vacancys openly so they don't slide in the back door
Yep, I didnt get transfer, HR said its not allowed to change a contract to fixed term If you have permanent already.
Looks like there is No possibility to go to mail centre anymore because there are only fixed term offers