ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Scare posts

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
leolion855
Posts: 641
Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
Gender: Male

Scare posts

Post by leolion855 »

Admin, come on please, there is far to many 'ive heard RM are going to do this, ive got a source that says Rico says' posts at the moment.
Unless they can be 100% verified can you please get rid of such posts,as the job is hard enough without people posting what there dom or union rep is second guessing the business will do do next and making people fearful of there jobs.

There isn't a great deal we can do until its been officially announced one way or the other anyway.

In all honesty i dont think the business has a concrete plan as yet.

Thanks
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Scare posts

Post by clashcityrocker »

The "Big Announcement" thread has been a staple on these pages for many years.
Along with the lizard people one.

Personally I prefer the lizard one but each to their own......
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
max power
Posts: 113
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30

Scare posts

Post by max power »

clashcityrocker wrote:The "Big Announcement" thread has been a staple on these pages for many years.
Along with the lizard people one.

Personally I prefer the lizard one but each to their own......
Lizard People :shock: Nooooooo
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

Scare posts

Post by baldrick »

A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard. :evil/mad
Bernardson
Posts: 320
Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 23:22

Scare posts

Post by Bernardson »

Did you not read the latest issue of the Courier?
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Scare posts

Post by daveyeff »

baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard. :evil/mad
well moya was a komodo.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Scare posts

Post by clashcityrocker »

daveyeff wrote:
baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard. :evil/mad
well moya was a komodo.
I thought that was what she was wearing when I popped in for afternoon tea?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Scare posts

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

clashcityrocker wrote:
daveyeff wrote:
baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard. :evil/mad
well moya was a komodo.
I thought that was what she was wearing when I popped in for afternoon tea?

Was that aboot 3 oclock
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Scare posts

Post by Janet Brum »

Bernardson wrote:Did you not read the latest issue of the Courier?
Mine went straight to the recycling bin as usual :crazy:
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Scare posts

Post by General Mannerheim »

We haven't had a decent lizard thread in ages. :roll:
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Scare posts

Post by Sir Henry »

We need a visit from a reptilian 'experiencer' to get the ball rolling again.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
scoobydo79
Posts: 2057
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Scare posts

Post by scoobydo79 »

I agree with the OP.Its getting far too depressing on here.Too much rumour spreading and doom and gloom much of it I’m sure is unfounded.
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8880
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

Scare posts

Post by blue1873 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
daveyeff wrote:
baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard. :evil/mad
well moya was a komodo.
I thought that was what she was wearing when I popped in for afternoon tea?
"Clash" rumour has it she only had the wireless on when you visited :oops:
can you confirm this :chuckle :hmmmm
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Scare posts

Post by clashcityrocker »

That is a scurrilous accusation.
I am a happily married man.

I only remember her attire because one day I left my lapsing in her orangery and when I went back to get it she was out delivering it for me in her kimodo.
These top people like to get their hands dirty with the troops to prove they aren't out of touch.
I.m sure if ever I have to do a bit of lapsing in Switzerland Rico will be out helping me.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.