ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scare posts
-
leolion855
- Posts: 641
- Joined: 11 Jun 2018, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Scare posts
Admin, come on please, there is far to many 'ive heard RM are going to do this, ive got a source that says Rico says' posts at the moment.
Unless they can be 100% verified can you please get rid of such posts,as the job is hard enough without people posting what there dom or union rep is second guessing the business will do do next and making people fearful of there jobs.
There isn't a great deal we can do until its been officially announced one way or the other anyway.
In all honesty i dont think the business has a concrete plan as yet.
Thanks
Unless they can be 100% verified can you please get rid of such posts,as the job is hard enough without people posting what there dom or union rep is second guessing the business will do do next and making people fearful of there jobs.
There isn't a great deal we can do until its been officially announced one way or the other anyway.
In all honesty i dont think the business has a concrete plan as yet.
Thanks
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Scare posts
The "Big Announcement" thread has been a staple on these pages for many years.
Along with the lizard people one.
Personally I prefer the lizard one but each to their own......
Along with the lizard people one.
Personally I prefer the lizard one but each to their own......
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
max power
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30
Scare posts
Lizard Peopleclashcityrocker wrote:The "Big Announcement" thread has been a staple on these pages for many years.
Along with the lizard people one.
Personally I prefer the lizard one but each to their own......
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Scare posts
A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard. 
-
Bernardson
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 11 Dec 2007, 23:22
Scare posts
Did you not read the latest issue of the Courier?
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Scare posts
well moya was a komodo.baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Scare posts
I thought that was what she was wearing when I popped in for afternoon tea?daveyeff wrote:well moya was a komodo.baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Scare posts
clashcityrocker wrote:I thought that was what she was wearing when I popped in for afternoon tea?daveyeff wrote:well moya was a komodo.baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard.
Was that aboot 3 oclock
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Scare posts
Mine went straight to the recycling bin as usualBernardson wrote:Did you not read the latest issue of the Courier?
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Scare posts
We haven't had a decent lizard thread in ages. 
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Scare posts
We need a visit from a reptilian 'experiencer' to get the ball rolling again.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2057
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Scare posts
I agree with the OP.Its getting far too depressing on here.Too much rumour spreading and doom and gloom much of it I’m sure is unfounded.
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8880
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Scare posts
"Clash" rumour has it she only had the wireless on when you visitedclashcityrocker wrote:I thought that was what she was wearing when I popped in for afternoon tea?daveyeff wrote:well moya was a komodo.baldrick wrote:A mate of mine heard from his father in law who is a retired DOM that Rico is a lizard.
can you confirm this
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Scare posts
That is a scurrilous accusation.
I am a happily married man.
I only remember her attire because one day I left my lapsing in her orangery and when I went back to get it she was out delivering it for me in her kimodo.
These top people like to get their hands dirty with the troops to prove they aren't out of touch.
I.m sure if ever I have to do a bit of lapsing in Switzerland Rico will be out helping me.
I am a happily married man.
I only remember her attire because one day I left my lapsing in her orangery and when I went back to get it she was out delivering it for me in her kimodo.
These top people like to get their hands dirty with the troops to prove they aren't out of touch.
I.m sure if ever I have to do a bit of lapsing in Switzerland Rico will be out helping me.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.